Cornish Brie stuffed chicken breast recipe
1 Large chicken breast
2 Rashers of bacon
1 tsp Tracklements Cranberry,
Orange and Port chutney
20g Cornish Brie
Salt & Pepper
- Slice the chicken breast at a 45 degree angle across the top, creating a pocket inside of the meat. Be mindful not to cut all the way through, as the filling will spill out when it’s cooking.
- Place your slices of Cornish Brie inside the chicken pockets, being sure to pack it in tightly.
- Spoon in the chutney along the top of the brie. Ensure you spread the chutney evenly, so there aren’t any gaps.
- Wrap the rashers of bacon around the chicken breast. Make sure they’re wrapped fairly tight and are covering the brie and chutney so it doesn’t spill out. If needed, use some cocktail sticks to keep the bacon in place
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190°C.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil or greaseproof paper and place the chicken breast in the centre
- Cook the chicken for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Add a sprig of thyme to garnish and serve.