Cornish Blue Tagliatelle recipe
2 Chicken breasts
2 Streaks of bacon
Half a red pepper
Half a green pepper
Half a yellow pepper
Half a large red onion
2 Spring onions
100g Soft cheese
4 Coils of tagliatelle
Salt and pepper
- Begin by prepping the vegetables. Dice the onion and cut the spring onions into small pieces. Slice the peppers into batons. Cut the bacon into small pieces and the chicken into chunks.
- Over a medium heat, pour a tablespoon of oil into a pan and cook the onion and spring onion for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the chicken and the bacon and cook for around 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, begin to cook the tagliatelle. Bring it to the boil, and lower the heat so the water is simmering. Cook the pasta for around 9 minutes.
- Add the peppers to the chicken, bacon and onions and cook them for a couple of minutes. Once the tagliatelle is cooked, drain the water and add it to the other pan. Add the soft cheese and Cornish Blue and stir until it's melted. Season the dish with salt and pepper.
- Serve and top with chopped spring onion to garnish.